What Is Facebook-Free Friday?

Facebook-Free Friday is exactly what it sounds; a day when people take a break from Facebook and do something else. I know, it seems scary- but if we teenagers put our minds to it, we can accomplish AMAZING things.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Contest: Become a Guest Blogger!

While traveling along the internet superhighway in my imaginary car, (which, sadly, doesn't quite measure up to traversing  outer space in a telephone booth) I've noticed that many blogs often have guest bloggers: people who take over a blog for an entry and blab about whatever before the blog's real owner comes to their senses and kicks them out.
And I'm like, "I GOTTA GET ME SOME OF THAT."
Here's the deal: you, too, can become an invasive species- er, guest blogger- for the Facebook-Free Fridays blog. All you have to do is send an email to facebookfreefridays@yahoo.com. In less than a single-spaced page, explain why you want to be a guest blogger, why you would rock at it, and what you would blog about.  If your entry is one of the best, you'll get to stage a temporary take over of the blog!
I'm thinking two winners and one or two honorable mentions, or one winner and two honorable mentions, or perhaps even more. It all depends on how many entries I receive.
"Blogging" may stand for "web log," but it also stands for "awesomeness." So get in there and start writing those contest entries ASAP!

P.S.: The contest will run from now to the first Friday in March, but I'll notify winners along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment